Thursday 18 May 2017

I love them all. 2017 Hot Wheels Fast & Furious series.

Every time I watch the Fast & Furious sneak preview online, I’m looking forward to the Hot Wheels release as well. These F&F series with various movie cars in the assortment is no stranger to every diecast collector. Of course been located in Singapore it’s either I will get it later or never. 

Thankfully my buddies from the north sent me a surprise package with the complete F&F set. So here they are. Usually I will dismiss a couple of casting, but this set is an exception I love them all. We have 4 JDMs in this series which is especially appealing to me as well.
The Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) is everyone favourite. This is the the third repeat variation and will always instantly disappear on the pegs. I still prefer the series 1 with a separate plastic spoiler. In series 2, the spoiler is incorporated to the body which I presume to cut cost. Nevertheless it is still the best seller and a treasure hunt in this series.
Another strong contender is the white Toyota Supra. Unlike the previous Supra. This is the iconic Paul Walker “One last Ride” in F7. It’s also popular among diecast customizer where they can plaster tampo directly on the white body. 

Overall this is by far the best F&F Series in my opinion And the good news is it has drifted to Singapore this week. Happy Hunting!



No comments:

Post a Comment