Friday 19 January 2018

Hot Kustoms Review: Hot Wheels Japan Historics 2 Vs TLV

After stirring lots of sensation and sizzle the Japanese Historics 2 Series is finally release. As I have mentioned this series give me a totally different feel unlike my past Car Culture purchases. 

It is actually more skewed towards a Tomica Limited Vintage (TLV) in a good way and at 1/3 of its price. It is a highly recommended series for all collectors. I really do hope that this series will make its way to retail stores worldwide including Singapore.

The cars featured in this video are:
• Hot Wheels Mazda RX-3
• Hot Wheels Nissan Fairlady Z
• Hot Wheels Datsun Bluebird
• Hot Wheels Nissan Skyline C210
• Hot Wheels Nissan Laurel 2000SGX
• TLV Nissan Laurel 2000GL-6

Thanks for tuning in and please subscribe to my channel for weekly updates.





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing I have gotten a good stuff of information Used Audi A3 Cars For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exciting, nevertheless it is vital for you to visit this specific url:
    cash for junk car fort lauderdale

    ReplyDelete