Sunday 25 February 2018

Tarmac Works BMW M3 E30 review. I break the wiper! Ouch!

Up for review is the pair of beautifully crafted BMW M3 by Tarmac Works (TWS). It really live up to the reputation of Hobby64 standards. With intricate details and beautiful finish on the entire casting. Not to mention my love for the Jagermeister livery as well as the Malaysian edition Michelin Tires livery. The interior is painted with rollcage color consistent with the body.

What I'm impressed most is the green rim line on wheels on the Michelin version. However with such an awesome overall presentation they do not roll as with majority of TWS castings. This is a big let down especially for collectors like me. I just do not understand why its just so difficult to even make them to roll. It's basic. Yes I know its a collector edition and meant to be admire but for them to roll it's basic in my opinion.



They are make in the like similar to Kyosho which is also featured in my video as well. Hence for this series I have to be selective and it's tough to keep up with TWS as dozens of special editions are rolling out every month. 

Overall these are still a fabulous pair in terms of presentation. Remember handle them with care when removing them from case as they are fragile. Do not handle them like me .  :(

Please subscribe to my channel for more updates and follow @hotkustoms in Instagram.
http://hotkustoms.blogspot.sg/





No comments:

Post a Comment