Saturday 17 February 2018

Hot Wheels Top 10 Super Treasure Hunt

I was sorting my carded collection and I thought hey why not I do a video on my top 10 fave Supers. 

We may have our lucky streak once in a while and score lottery on peg. Be it a Velocita or 16 Angels fantasy $TH. A super is still a super.

This video comprises of what I think significant Supers score in my opinion although I do not score the above 9 of 10 on pegs. These are $TH highly sought by collectors relevant to our era. With some the prices gone insane online over the years.

Stay on the video to see all the final 10 and of course many will have your own fave as well. Please let me know your fave gems by commenting below.

Please subscribe to my channel for more updates and follow @hotkustoms in Instagram.







No comments:

Post a Comment